How do I become a TADC member?
In order to become a member of the Texas Association of Defense Counsel, an attorney must be in good standing with the State Bar of Texas, devote a substantial amount of their professional time to the handling of litigated cases and whose representation in such cases is primarily other than plaintiffs in personal injury cases, and not be a member of any plaintiff or claimant oriented association, group or firm.
- Annual Trial Academy
- Active Legislative Program. The TADC legislative program is an effective voice for presenting TADC views to the legislature
- Extensive Expert Witness Index & Deposition Library
- Spring and Fall Membership Meetings with CLE Seminars, Winter and Summer CLE Seminars.
- Professional Newsletters in fields of practice important to our membership (Appellate Law, Commercial Litigation, Construction Liability, Defamation/Invasion of Privacy, Employment Law, Energy Law, Environmental Law, Environmental/Toxic Tort, Ethics and Professionalism, Evidence, Healthcare Law, Insurance Coverage, Intellectual Property, Practice and Procedure, Professional Liability – Non Medical, Products Liability)
- General Membership Magazine E-mail updates with important information (including hot-button legislative issues)
- Active Young Lawyers Committee
If you are ready to proceed, you may fill out our ONLINE Membership Application or, if you prefer, you may DOWNLOAD a Membership Application. If your browser does not support PDF viewing, you will need Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat to view this document. Please click here to download Adobe Reader for free.